Question: Sir, I have complited my B.Pharma in 2014 . now I am looking for higher study at ukrain but don’t have any idea of courses in ukrain and after study can I register as pharmacist of respected country? And how to apply to get admission

Answer: Dear applicant, in order to apply for admission to the National University of Pharmacy, Facuklty for foreign citizens education, please contact the admissions office via interdep@nuph.edu.ua

Then, send them please copy of your Bachelor Degree certificate and transcript

After evaluation of your prior degree in Pharmacy, the admissions office will get in touch with you to provide you withh all neseccary information on applying procedure.