Question: Can a withdrawn student from another university continue in your university from the last level of good reason and not from beginning/100 level.

Answer: Dear prospective student, National University of Pharmacy greets you.

Withdrawn student can be transferred from another University during season holidays (for the winter term deadline is 18 January, 2016)

So, you can apply for the 2016-2017 academic year. But pay attention that the visa  process takes a lot time.

All information regarding to admissions procedure, specialities and tuition fees you can find at http://en.nuph.edu.ua/

Best regards, NUPh rector