Question: What courses should i finish to be eligible to continue year 5 next year?

Answer: Dear Mohamed, National University of Pharmacy serves training of foreign students according to 5-years program with obtaining Master degree in pharmacy upon completion studies.

It means that on the grounds of your completed secondary school education you can apply for the 1st year of training.

If you have studied before in Pharmacy you should send scanned copy of transcript to the admissions office of the Faculty for foreign citizens education to: interdep@nuph.edu.ua

If you need further information regarding admissions requirement, do not hesitate to contact admissions office to the mentioned email address.

Hopefully, you will join our multinational familty of students of the National University of Pharmacy!