At the National University of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology of Drugs named after Salo D.P. the Scientific and practical internet-conference hold «Biopharmaceutical features for medications creations in the aspect of their usage for treatment». Materials of conferences are available here: www.ukrfa.kharkov.ua.
In the period of 22-27 November, 2011 those interested in could visit this web-site to get acquainted with materials of the conference. The number of important questions has been raised concerning modern methods for biopharmaceutical research of drugs, regulative and technical documentation relative to biopharmaceutical research implementation; issues concerning drug safety, and also adjuvants’ influence on biological accessibility of medicines; the question of pharmaceutical and others factors impact on drugs therapeutic effect has been examined as well.
During the Internet-conference 29 materials from different cities of Ukraine and Russia, Higher educational establishments and organizations have been sent and provided to be discussed:
– city of Belgorod: Scientific and Research Institute “Belgorod State University”;
– city of Kursk: Kursk State Medical University;
– city of Voronezh: Voronezh State Medical Academy named after N.N. Burdenko;
– city of Kharkiv: National University of Pharmacy, NUPh Institute for Pharmacists Qualification Improvement, Kharkiv National Medical University, State Enterprise «State scientific centre for medicines and medical products»;
– city of Ternopil: Ternopil State Medical University named after I.Ya. Horbachevsky;
– city of Ivano-Frankivsk: State Higher educational establishment «National Medical University of Ivano-Frankivsk»;
– city of Lviv: Lviv National Medical University named after Danyla Halytskyi;
– city of Vinnitsa: Vinnitsa National Medical University named after M.I. Pirogov.
Holding of similar conferences conduces to further development and dissemination of biopharmaceutical direction in Ukraine, reveals achievements and prospective of Pharmacy and medicine in this field. The continuation of activity in this direction with a involving of great numbers of general practitioners, pharmacists and professionals in different scientific areas to attend similar events scheduled.