In order to obtain the student visa (type D) to enter Ukraine you have to submit the «Invitation for Study» and the required documents (see below) to the embassy of Ukraine in your country of citizenship. We are ready to meet you if you previously inform the date of your arrival using the following contacts.
Documents required to enter the University
- National passport document and its copy;
- Certificate of secondary education (original and its notary certified copy);
- Medical certificate issued not earlier than 2 months before arriving in Ukraine;
- AIDS test results;
- Birth certificate (original and its notary certified copy);
- Open return ticket valid for one year (for the students of Pre-University Department );
- 12 photos 3×4;
- For students transferring from other higher education institutions – academic transcript translated into Russian, Ukrainian or English.
Entrance to Ukraine is possible starting July 1 to November 1 of the current year (for English form of training, Russian/Ukrainian form of training for those who already know Russian/Ukrainian).
Deadline for admission to the Pre-University Department (to study Russian/Ukrainian, which enables to continue education in any Ukrainian higher education institution according to the direction of training) is March 1.
Insurance policy for medical care is obtained at the University.
Tuition fee includes interest of company-representative of the University. All students conclude the three-sided study contract between student, University and company-representative. The list of companies-representatives is available below.
To get more information on admission and study of the foreign citizens you can call or write us:
Vice-rector for scientific and pedagogical work (international relations)
Sergiy B. Popov, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Dean of the Faculty for Foreign Citizens’ Education
Volodymyr D. Goriachyi, Candidate (PhD) of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
Tel./Fax : +380-057-706-30-96
Zoia I. Kovalenko, Candidate (PhD) of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of Foundational and Language Training