Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine
National University of Pharmacy
Department of chemist’s technology of drugs named after D.P. Salo
Department of pharmacology
First Research-to-practice seminar
“Nanopharmacy at NUPh. Realia and prospects”
27 April 2011;
Address: 4 Blukhera str., chemical and technological building of NUPh, lecture hall 3.
9:00 -10:00 Registration of seminar participants
10:00 – 13:00 Seminar activity
13:00 – 13:30 Coffee-break
13:30 – 14:30 Discussion
14:30 -15:30 Seminar summary
Chair: corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, prof. Chernykh V.P.
Co-chairmen: prof. Kovalenko S.M.
Prof. Tykhonov O.I.
Prof. Drogovoz S.M.
Responsible secretaries: prof. Tykhonova S.O.
Prof. Zaychenko G.V.
Secretary: as. Gaydukova O.O.
Working languages at the seminar: Ukrainian, Russian
Chernykh Valentyn Petrovych – corr. member of NAS of Ukraine, professor, rector of the National University of Pharmacy
1. Prospective directions of using nanosilica as drug component.
Speaker – Doctor of chemical sciences, prof., head of the department of medico-biological problems of surfaces at the O.O. Chuiko Institute of surface chemistry of National academy of Sciences of Ukraine Turov V.V.
2. Biomedical aspects of applying nonorganic nanoparticles.
Speaker – Doctor of chemical sciences, head of the “NanoMedNech” laboratory Stroyuk O.L.
3. Application of surface-activesubstances as nanoreactorsin chemical analysis.
Speaker – PhD (pharm.), department of analytical chemistry of NUPh, assoc. prof.KlymenkoL.Yu.
4. Magnetic nanoparticles of medical use.
Speaker – PhD(chemistry), department of non-organic chemistry of NUPh, assoc. prof.Vedernikova I.O.
5. Nanotechnological drug design
Speaker – PhD (pharm.), department of quality management of NUPh, assoc. prof.GubinYu.I.
Physical and mathematical unit
6. Nanotechnology. Achievements and prospects of development of electronics, medicine and pharmacy.
Speaker – Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, department of physics ofNUPhprof. Storozhenko I.P.
7. Nanotechnology in drug design.
Speaker – Doctor of pharm. sciences,department of chemist’s technology of drugs of NUPh, prof.Tykhonova S.O.
8. Presentation: Improving technology of receiving nanoparticles of natural or chemical origin.
Speaker – head of “EcoAgroTech” LLC Murtischev O.M.
9. Nanodrugs: Myth or reality? Pharmacologist’s view
Speaker – doctor of medical sciences, department of pharmacology of NUPh, prof. Zaychenko G.V.
10. Prospects of creation of nanobiotechnological drugs based on bacteriophages.
Speaker – PhD (pharm.) department of biotechnology of NUPh, assoc. prof. Tkach M.M.
- 11. Biological activeness of liposomal medications: micro- to nano-size.
Speaker – doctor of biological sciences, head of the department of biological chemistry of NUPh, prof. Zagayko A.L.
- 12. Prospects of using nanotechnologies in infectious diseases therapy
Speaker – doctor of medical sciences, head of the department of microbiology, virology and immunology of NUPh, prof. Filimonova N.I.
- 13. Fundamental-applied aspects of implementation of nanobiology in pharmacy.
Speaker – honored worker of education of Ukraine, assistant at the department of biology, physiology and human anatomy of NUPh Sadovnichenko Yu.O.
- 14. Nanotechnologies in modern medicine.
Speaker – Doctor of medical sciences, head of the department of pharmacotherapy of NUPh, prof. Samura B.A.
- 15. Nanotoxicology: realia and prospects.
Speaker – Doctor of Chemical sciences, head of the department of toxicological chemistry of NUPh, assoc. prof. Zhuravel’ I.O.
- 16. Nanotechnologies in commodity science.
Speaker – PhD (pharm.), department of commodity science of NUPh, assoc. prof. Demyanenko D.V.