We invite you to take part in the III International scientific Internet-conference “Investigations of medicinal plants – theoretical and practical aspects” (registered in UkrISTEI № 613 from October 11. 2017), which will take place on November 26–28, 2018 in the Department of Botany of the National University of Pharmacy in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- The role of botany in professional and academic training of specialists for pharmaceutical industry
- Biochemistry of plants
- Questions of terminology and classification of plants
- Resource knowledge, cultivation, introduction, preservation and restitution of biological diversity of plants
- Search and study of new prospective herbs
- Quality control of the medicinal plant raw
- Technology and quality control of herbal medical products, food additives, perfumery and cosmetic products
- Pharmacological study natural substances and herbal medical products
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Pharmacoeconomic studies
Abstracts must be written in one of the following languages: English, Ukrainian, or Russian.
The deadline for submission of conference materials is November 5, 2018.
Participation in the conference and the dissemination of submitted text in the electronic abstract book is free of charge.
More detailed information is in the appendix.