Blitz messages of Rector’s Council members according to activity directions:
- Implementation of ISO standards. (Gritsenko Ivan Semenovich, Kovalenko Sergii Mykolaiovych).
- Writing of the monograph “Scientific schools of the NUPh” (Kovalenko Sergii Mykolaiovych).
- State of the creation of new standards for pharmacy education (Ogar Svitlana Volodymyrivna).
- Work plan of SSS (Student Scientific Society) (Andriianenkov Oleksii Viktorovych).
- New requirements for dissertations’ defence (Georgiiants Victoriia Akopivna).
- Suggestions for International Women’s Day celebration – March 8 (Tomarovska Tetiana Oleksandrivna, Ivanova Karyna Andriivna).
- Information on making entries into the Golden Book of Honor of the NUPh for 2013 (Tiupka Tetiana Ivanivna) .
Reports at each Rector’s Council meeting:
- Analysis of movement of students at the Faculties: elimination of academic debts of students of all courses, payment for missed classes. (Deans of the Faculties, Vinnik Larysa Mykhailivna, Prokopenko Tina Suleimanivna, Durasova Nadiia Fedorivna).
- Report on the material and technical facilities of the University premises (chief engineer Matushkin Dmytro Valeriiovych, electrical supervisor Yesikov Vasyl Vasylovych, chief mechanic Martsynkevych Sergiy Oleksandrovych).
- State of fire safety in technical buildings, attics and basements (Kuznetsov Volodymyr Stepanovich).