Ivanova Karina Andriivna – D. Sc. in Philosophy, professor Department of Philosophy and Sociology
Address: 61140, Ukraine, Kharkiv, 18 A.Nevskogo st., NUPh
Phone/fax (057) 737-36-19,
Ivanova Karina Andriivna was born on the 14th of February, 1959 in Leninakan, Armenia. She graduated from Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical Institute (Faculty of Philology, 1984). She defended a candidate thesis in 2002 in Kharkiv National University named after V. Karazin on topic “Sociological Aspects of Cross-Cultural Communication in Ukrainian University” and got Ph.D. in Sociology degree. She defended a doctoral thesis on topic “Changes as Essential Characteristics of Culture (Methodology of Research)” on specialty 09.00.09 – philosophy of science in 2011 in Institute of Philosophy named after H. Skovoroda, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv. Ivanova Karina Andriivna worked as a teacher of secondary school 2, Uzhur (1981 – 1987), since 1987 in NUPh: laboratory assistant of Department of Russian Language (1987), senior laboratory assistant of Department of Russian Language (1987 – 1988), lecturer of Department of Russian Language (1988 – 1994), senior lecturer of Department of Russian Language (1994 – 2003), associate professor of Department of Russian Language (2003 – 2006), associate professor of Department of Social Sciences (2006 – 2007). She worked as a Pro-Rector of scientific-pedagogical work of NUPh (2005 – 2015). Since 2007 till 2012 she was a Head of Department of Social Sciences, since 2012 – a Head of Department of Philosophy and Sociology (the Department was renamed according to the order of NUPh № 430к, 29.08.2012). In 2012 she became a professor.
Professor Ivanova K. A. is awarded with:
- Kyiv District Council Commendation (2005)
- Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine Commendation (2009)
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Commendation (2010)
- Kharkiv Regional State Administration Commendation (2010)
- National University of Pharmacy Certificate of Honour (2011)
- Kharkiv Regional State Administration Department of Science and Education Certificate of Honour (2012)
- Kramatorsk Institute of Economics and Humanities Certificate of Honour (2013)
- Kharkiv Regional State Administration Commendation (2014)
- Sertificate of Honour of National University of Pharmacy (2015)
- Ivanova Karina Andriivna is a scientific consulter of associate professor Filyanina N. M., who defended a doctoral thesis on specialty 00.09 – philosophy of science. (Topic: «Ecoeducational Potential of Humanitarian knowledge (philosophical and methodological aspect)»).
- Ivanova Karina Andriivna is a scientific advisor of lecturer Yakuba A.O., candidate thesis on specialty 00.07 – history of science and technics. (Topic: «Establishment and Development of Pharmaceutical Education in Kharkiv in XIX – early XX centuries»).
Teaches such disciplines as:
- Philosophy, Philosophy of Science
- History and Culture of Ukraine
- Ethics and Aesthetics
Professor Ivanova Karina Andriivna is a member of Special Scientific Council of Institute of Philosophy of NAS of Ukraine (Д 26.161.01) on specialty 09.00.09 – philosophy of science, participant of meetings of philosophy departments of medical and pharmaceutical universities of Ukraine. She takes an active part in processes of development of standards of humanitarian education, forms and methods of development of educational quality control, discussion of the content of typical programs. Professor Ivanova Karina Andriivna is a member of Methodical Commission on the questions of teaching of philosophical disciplines of Institute of Philosophy of NAS of Ukraine, a member of Methodical Special Commission on Humanities in NUPh, a member of International Association of Humanities of Kharkiv National University named after V. Karazin, a member of Scientific Council of NUPh.