Rector of the National University of Pharmacy – Kotvitska Alla Anatoliivna, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine
Languages of instruction: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Training period: 1 – 6 years, depending on basic education.
Mode of study: full-time, part-time, distance, evening-time.
Academic process is carried out on the basis of the leading chemical and pharmaceutical enterprises, pharmacies, clinics of Kharkiv and Ukraine.
- educational and production area: 141000 sq.m.
- 10 academic buildings
- 6 hostels
- NUPh botanical garden: 9000 sq.m.
- research field
- cable television
- language labs with application of intensive technologies
- 38 computer classrooms
- modern equipment
- hi-tech devices
- Scientific Library
- more than 600 000 volumes of educational and scientific literature
- 8 electronic reading halls
- sports and health complex: 2860 sq. m.
- catering complex for 700 places