Acting Rector of the National University of Pharmacy – Kotvitska Alla Anatoliivna, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine
Languages of instruction: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Training period: 1 – 6 years, depending on basic education.
Mode of study: full-time, part-time, distance, evening-time.
Academic process is carried out on the basis of the leading chemical and pharmaceutical enterprises, pharmacies, clinics of Kharkiv and Ukraine.
- educational and production area: 105000 sq.m.
- 6 academic buildings
- 6 hostels
- NUPh botanical garden: 9000 sq.m.
- research field
- cable television
- language labs with application of intensive technologies
- 37 computer classrooms
- modern equipment
- hi-tech devices
- Scientific Library
- more than 600 000 volumes of educational and scientific literature
- 8 electronic reading halls
- sports and health complex: 2860 sq. m.
- catering complex for 700 places
- NUPh is a large centre of pharmaceutical science.
- Chemical synthesis and analysis of biologically active substances, creation of synthetic medicines.
- Pharmacognostic study of biologically active substances, creation of botanical medicine.
- Development of composition and technology of production of biologically active substances and natural drugs (except for botanical medicine).
- Pharmacological study of biologically active substances, synthetic and natural medicines, their application in medical practice.
- Organization of pharmaceutical business, management and marketing in pharmacy.
- Creation of homeopathic drugs.
- Development of composition and technology of production of veterinary medicines.
- Creation of curative cosmetics.
- Pedagogy and psychology of higher medical and pharmaceutical school.
Scientific and teaching staff :
- 116 Doctors of Sciences, Professors
- 447 Candidates of Sciences, Associate Professors
Training scientific and teaching staff of the highest qualification at NUPh
PhD and D.Sc. programs in the following specialities:
14.03.05 — Pharmacology
15.00.01 — Technology of Drugs, Organization of Pharmaceutical Business and Forensic Pharmacy
15.00.02 — Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
15.00.03— Standardization and Organization of Production of Drugs
Three specialized scientific councils function at the National University of Pharmacy
The university issued scientific journals: “News of Pharmacy”, “Clinical Pharmacy”, “Journal of Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry”, “Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy”, “Ukrainian biopharmaceutical journal”, “Social Pharmacy in Public Health” , “ScienceRise” (with Ternopil state medical University. Gorbachevskogo IJ), which are professional and Education of Ukraine approved the scientific and popular magazine “Beauty and the Department of laboratory diagnostics.”