On the agenda
- Analysis of issues on scientific activities from the previous years’ plans that haven’t been implemented. Draft Development Concept of the NUPh scientific base. Effectiveness of the laboratories.
Speaker: Vice-Rector for scientific work Prof. Kovalenko S.M.
- Work of the Hostel Household Councils, meeting schedules, information support on the NUPh website. Regulations on the competition “The best hostel.”
Speaker: Vice-Rector for EPW (educational work) Ivanova K.A.
- Development of physical culture: information on the introduction of morning exercises in the hostels and assignment of responsible persons among students.
Speakers: Head of the Department of Health and Physical Training Arkusha A.O., Deans of the Faculties
- Participation of foreign communities in the educational work. Activity of the curators of pre-university training groups and hostel rooms supervisors.
Speakers: Dean Goriachyi V.D., Deputy Dean Kovalenko Z.I.
- Information on the introduction of ranking: students, teachers and Departments.
Speaker: First Vice-Rector Kotvitska A.A.
- Activity of the NUPh museum. Creation of the booklet “Development of the NUPh facilities.”
Speaker: Museum Director Grygorieva M.V.
- Publication plan for career guidance articles in regional and local mass media. Speakers: Deans of the Faculties.
Questions under regular monitoring:
State of preparation of the academic buildings and hostels for the autumn-winter season.
Speakers: Electrical supervisor Yesikov V.V., Chief mechanic Martsinevich S.O.
Schedule of visits to the Departments by Vice-Rectors and Deans of Faculties.
Speakers: First Vice-Rector Kotvitska A.A.