On the agenda
- Preparation for the state job placement of graduates – 2015.
Speaker: Vyshnevska L.I.
- Plan for the reprint of educational-methodological materials taking into account publications for the last 5 years (according to the license requirements).
Speaker: Head of SML Ogar S.V., Director of Publishing Centre Kotenko O.M., Director of Research Library Gavrysh N.B., Deputy Rector for economic affairs Kovalenko L.M.
- Prospects for obtaining grants. Participation in the international educational and scientific programmes. Presentation of this information on the NUPh website.
Speaker: Vice-Rector for scientific work Kovalenko S.M., Vice-Rector for SPW (International Relations) Popov S.B., Head of the Center for Public Relations and Press Yakovleva O.Yu.
- Submission of research papers for contests of Doctors of Sciences under 35 and under 45.
Speaker: Vice-Rector for scientific work Kovalenko S.M.
- Information on participation in international educational double diploma programmes, academic exchanges.
Speaker: Vice-Rector for SPW (International Relations) Popov S.B., Deans of the Faculties.
- Translation of scientific journals of the NUPh into English, including journals included in the international scientometric databases.
Speaker: Director of Publishing Center Kotenko O.M., Director of Research Library Gavrysh N.B.
- Schedule of lectures “Health and promotion of the healthy lifestyle.” Creation of the page “Auditorium” on the NUPh website.
Speaker: Vice-Rector Ivanova K.A., Head of the Center for Public Relations and Press Yakovleva O.Yu.
- REPEATEDLY. Submission of the list of required actions and documents for implementation of ISO 9001system.
Speaker: Kovalenko S.M.
Questions under regular monitoring:
State of preparation of the academic buildings and hostels for the autumn-winter season.
Speaker: Electrical supervisor Yesikov V.V., Chief mechanic Martsinevich S.O.