On October 6-7, 2011, the Scientific Secretary, assoc.prof. Dobrova V.Ye. participated in training seminar in clinical statistics “Clinical Statistics for Non-Statisticians”, which took place in Vienna, Austria by the invitation of Drug Information Association.
- Study of basic terms connected with statistical control of clinical research.
- Introduction of modern global approaches and concepts of statistical planning and outcome analysis of drug clinical research.
- Discussion of the role, tasks and place of Biostatistics in clinical research.
- Determination and study of basic statistical principles of organization and conduction of clinical research.
- Participation in the seminar gave the opportunity to learn new European approaches to clinical research organization.