The conference was attended by more than 100 representatives of 9 higher education institutions in Kharkiv: Kharkiv National University. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv National Medical University, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade, Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, Kharkiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Culture, Kharkiv State Animal Veterinary Academy. The conference was attended by members of the Academic Council of the University and the heads of the leading departments of the University: Head of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Ph.D., Professor Levitin Y. Y., Head of the Department of Organic Chemistry, Dr. Sci., Professor Shemchuk L. A., Head of the Department of Physics, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor Pogorelov S.V., Head of the Department of Biology, D.Sc., Ph.D., Professor Filiptsova O.V., Head of the Department of Humanities, Ph.D.Filianina N. M., Head of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology, D.Ed., Professor Kaidalova L.H., Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management, Ph.D., Professor Maliy V.V.
Welcoming guests and participants of the conference, the chief vice-rector, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences Fedosov A.I. drew attention to the uniqueness of the current event: “Every year we celebrate this traditional event, but today’s conference is unique “in terms” of internationalism. I am very pleased that the delegates of the XVIII Multi-university Scientific and Practical Conference are represented by 28 countries of the world,” he said.
The children’s anthem “Gaudeamus” was heard and the scientific atmosphere was reigned in the audience.
The participants of the pre-university training of NUPh greeted the participants of the conference with the Ukrainian song «Це моя Україна».
11 reports were presented at the conference:
- “Useful and harmful microorganisms in human life”. Ait Assila Nur Aliman (Morocco), National University of Pharmacy
- “International Days as a Way of Interaction of Cultures”. Ma Jiaxing (China), V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- “Physics in modern medicine: ultrasound”.Muflech Ashraf (Morocco), Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, Ning Sazi Sorell (Cameroon), Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University
- “Concept of gender in different languages”. Khatiat Hassan (Morocco), National University of Pharmacy
- “Moroccan impressions.” Chabbuba Badr (Morocco), Kharkiv National Medical University
- “Nanotechnology in our life”. Drogrov Tolga (Turkey), National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”
- “Culture of a healthy lifestyle”. Laurasu Nahid (Morocco), Kharkiv National University of Construction and Architecture
- “Features of character and handwriting rights”. Huseynova Hovcher (Turkmenistan), Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Culture
- ” Arab doctors’ contribution to medicine”. Addo Amr (Morocco), Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture El Fadlaoui Intisar (Morocco), Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University
- ” Moroccans’ favorite sport “. Ait Ubelcasem Ayub (Morocco), Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade
- “The problem of alcoholism and smoking in Morocco.” Kedrus Abdallah (Morocco), National University of Pharmacy Abiui Jaafar (Morocco), National University of Pharmacy.
Each speaker proudly presented his country and university or academy. During the conference an atmosphere of enthusiasm, peace and friendship were prevailing in the audience.
The dean of the Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training Kalaycheva S.H., summing up, expressed her gratitude to all the participants of the conference, to the students and their scientific supervisors. The words of gratitude were addressed to the students’ parents and families. She emphasized the relevance of the reports and noted the high level of scientific discussion.
According to the results of the conference, students were presented with certificates, abstracts, company folders and pens with a university logo.
Ukrainian song «Я піду в далекі гори» was performed by a Chinese student of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University at the end of the conference.
People must study all life. The first steps in science, made in the walls of NUPh, lead to new discoveries and achievements. A long road is ahead. We wish students from Morocco and Tunisia, Lebanon and Iraq, Palestine and Uganda, Zambia and Algeria, Angola and Vietnam, Congo and Pakistan, Ecuador, China and many other countries would happily study in Ukraine and would love it as a a homeland. Students will forever remember the time they have met their faculty and preparatory faculty. Some students will become practitioners, the others will be outstanding scientists. And the scientific-practical conference “The Path to Science: The First Steps”, organized by the Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training and the Chair of Fundamental and Linguistic Preparation of NUPh, will become for them the first crucial point on this important experience.
Participants of the conference had an opportunity to visit the Museum of History of Pharmacy and the leading departments of the National University of Pharmacy.
Celebration of student scientific work was carried out!