We invite you to take part in the 6th scientific and practical conference “Pharmacoeconomics in Ukraine: current state and development prospects”, which will be devoted to the issues of pharmacoeconomic analysis and usage of its results to justify the choice of medicines for rational pharmacotherapy of various diseases, identification of development prospects of pharmacoeconomic research and implementation of standards of treatment and formulary system in Ukraine, methodology of provision of pharmaceutical services for population under the conditions of reorganization of the healthcare system in Ukraine.
To participate in the conference are invited:
organizers in healthcare system, practicing physicians,
- pharmacists, scientists,
- members of chemical and pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical firms, information and publishing companies in the fields of pharmacy and medicine,
- professors of medical and pharmaceutical education institutions.
The main scientific and practical directions:
- Health technology assessment (pharmacoeconomic analysis).
- Reorganization of the healthcare system in Ukraine.
- System of standardization in healthcare system: clinical protocols and standards for healthcare delivery.
- Formulary system. Analysis of the implementation of the formulary system in medical practice.
- Pricing of medicines, reimbursement, availability of medicines.
- New laws regulating the provision of pharmaceutical services: theory and practice.
- Safety of medicines and pharmacovigilance.
- The issue of teaching pharmacoeconomics in higher medical and pharmaceutical education institutions.
- Clinical pharmacist: his qualification profile and role in ensuring rational drug therapy, and in monitoring the effectiveness and safety of usage of medications.