The conference was aimed at presentation of state-of-art directions in development and achievements of nanotechnology, functional capabilities of nano-objects in nano-medicine and nano-pharmacy; popularization of knowledge in nanotechnology; application of the research results for development of innovative medications for rational pharmacotherapy; determination of development prospects of nanopharmaceutical and nanopharmacological research; implementation of nanotechnologies and nano-medicines in pharmaceutical production, definition of the ways of introduction of educational programs in higher educational establishments.
- Nanotechnologies in pharmacy.
- Nanotechnologies in medicine.
- Synthesis of nano-objects and creation of medicinal nano-substances on their basis.
- Topical issues of modern nanotechnology of drugs. Nano-biotechnologies.
- Modern methods of nano-objects, nano-substances and nano-drugs analysis.
- Problems of preclinical and clinical study of nano-objects, nano-substances and nano-drugs.
- Development of pharmaceutical education in Ukraine and abroad. Introduction of educational programs in nanotechnologies.
- Ecological and hygienic research in nano-pharmacy and nano-medicine (ecological safety and protection of nanoproducts consumption).
The list of members of the conference includes specialists of higher medical and pharmaceutical educational establishments, research workers, employees of chemical and pharmaceutical enterprises, scientific research institutions, laboratories, including around 250 people from Russia, who represented more than 25 research teams.
Geography of participants of the “Nanotechnologies in pharmacy and medicine” International Research-to-Practice Conference:
1. Belgorod, Russia
- Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution “Belgorod State National Research University”;
- “Nanostructural materials and nanotechnologies” centre, “ Belgorod State National Research University”
2. Vinnitsa, Ukraine
- M.I. Pirogov Vinnitsa National Medical University
3. Zaporozhye, Ukraine
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
4. Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
5. Ivano-Frankovsk National University
6. Kiev, Ukraine
- Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- F.D. Ovcharenko Institute of Bio-Colloid Chemistry, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- A. A. Chuyko Institute of Surface Chemistry;
- A.N.Marzeev Institute of Hygiene and Medical Ecology of AMS of Ukraine;
- A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- E. A. Paton Institute of Electric Welding.
7. Lvov, Ukraine
- Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- D. Galytsky National Medical University
8. Lugansk, Ukraine
- Lugansk State Medical University
9. Odessa, Ukraine
- Odessa State Medical University
10. Simferopol, Ukriane
- Crimea State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievskiy.
11. Sevastopol, Ukraine
- A.O. Kovalevskiy Institute of Biology of Southern Seas of NAS of Ukraine
12. Kharkov, Ukraine
- National University of Pharmacy;
- Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Institute for Scintillation Materials Science and Technology Complex “Institute of Single Crystals”, NAS of Ukraine.
Holding of such conferences facilitates further development and expansion of nanotechnological research, reveals the achievements and prospects of pharmacy and medicine in this sphere. It is planned to continue work in this direction, involving large number of foreign professionals and professionals in various branches of science.