On the agenda
1. Analysis of academic debt of the students of all courses.
Speakers: Deans: Vyshnevska Liliia Ivanivna, Naboka Olga Ivanivna, Krutskykh Tetiana Vasylivna, Malyi Volodymyr Valentynovych, Goriachyi Volodymyr Dmytrovych, Koshovyi Oleg Mykolaiovych.
2. Information on the arrival of domestic students.
Speakers: Deans: Vyshnevska Liliia Ivanivna, Naboka Olga Ivanivna, Krutskykh Tetiana Vasylivna, Malyi Volodymyr Valentynovych.
3. Information on the arrival of foreign students.
Speakers: Dean: Goriachyi Volodymyr Dmytrovych, Deputy Dean Kovalenko Zoia Ivanivna.
4. Information on the transfer of students to the next courses (students’ movement).
Speaker: Deputy Rector for Education Vinnik L.M.
5. Information on the payment of tuition fees as on 08.09.2014.
Speaker: Chief Accountant Durasova Nadiia Fedorivna.
6. State of provision of the 1st course students with student ID card.
Speaker: Head of the Primary student trade union organization Deviatkina Anna Oleksandrivna.
7. Information on hostel accommodation of the students.
Speakers: Vice-Rector Ivanova Karyna Andriivna, Director of the NUPh College Prokopenko Tina Suleimanivna, administrators of the hostels: №1 -Bratyna Liudmyla Oleksiivna, № 2 – Fedorchenko Valentyna Sergiivna, № 3 – Orlova Liubov Grygorivna, № 4 – Vitrenko Liudmila Andriivna, № 5 – Andronova Natalia Dmutrivna.
8. Information on provision of the students with educational and teaching books in the Library.
Speakers: Director of the Library Gavrish Natalia Borysivna, Director of Publishing Center Kotenko Oleksandr Mykhailovych.
8. Information on the formation of staff schedule for the academic year 2014/2015.
Speakers: Deputy Rector for Education Vinnik L.M., Deputy Rector for Economic Affairs Kovalenko L.M.
10. Analysis of preparation for the licensed exam KROK-1 01.10.2014.
Speakers: acting First Vice-Rector Kotvitska Alla Anatoliivna, Head of Scientific methodological (scientific research) Laboratory Ogar Svitlana Volodymyrivna, Deans, Director of Computer Center Vlasov Vitalii Sergiiovych.
11. State of preparation of the academic buildings and hostels for the autumn-winter season.
Speakers: Chief engineer Matushkin Dmitro Valeriiovych, Electrical supervisor Yesikov Vasyl Vasylovych, Chief mechanic Martsinevich Sergii Oleksandrovych, Deputy Rector for Economic Affairs Kovalenko L.M.
12. State of fire safety of the NUPh, including technical premises, attics and basements.
Speakers: Head of the Health and Safety Division Kuznetsov Volodymyr Stepanovych, Prof. Bezuglii Petro Ovksentiiovych.
13. Plans for celebration of professional holiday the Day of Pharmaceutical Worker (15th anniversary).
Speakers: acting First Vice-Rector Kotvitska A.A., Vice-Rector Ivanova K.A., Director of Cultural Center Moskalenko O.P.
Members of the Rector’s Council should be prepared for discussion.