Victoria Rybak, Doctor of Biological Sciences (2018), Associate Professor (2009), Associate Professor of the Department of Pathological Physiology
Address: Kharkov 61174, st. Kulikovskaya, 12
Phone: (057) 706-30-66
AutobiographyRybak Victoria was born on October 5, 1976 in Zmiyov, Kharkiv region. She graduated from Kharkov State Pedagogical University. G.S. Skovorody (1999). Worked: (1993) Laboratory Assistant of the Department of Pharmacology, (2001) Assistant of the Department of Pathological Physiology, (2004) Assistant of the Department of Biology, (2009) Associate Professor of the Department of Biology, Human Physiology and Anatomy, (2015) Associate Professor of the Department of Biology, (2015) Associate Professor of the Department of Pathological Physiology National University of Pharmacy. From 2008 to 2018, she worked as Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the specialty Pharmacy of the National University of Pharmacy.
In 2006 she defended her thesis on the topic «Experimental substantiation of the expediency of using an ointment with heparin and methyluracil in case of throbophlebitis and wound process» (specialty 03/14/05 – pharmacology; scientific advisor – prof. V. M. Kuznutsova) degree candidate of biological sciences. In 2018 she defended her thesis on the topic: «Pharmacological study of new drugs based on thick bean extract for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus» (specialty 03/14/05 – pharmacology; scientific consultant – Prof. L. N. Maloshtan) (Odessa, 2018) for the degree of Doctor of Biological Sciences.In 2009, V. A. Rybak was awarded the academic title of associate professor.
Social work: Since 2018, responsible for the scientific work of the Department of Pathological Physiology.
- Diploma of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine for conscientious, fruitful work, high professionalism, dedication and on the occasion of the Day of the pharmaceutical worker (2010).
- Diploma of the NUPh for diligent work, high professionalism, dedication, active position and contribution to the development of the university (2010, 2016).
- Gratitude to the head for preparing students for participation in the І International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Students “Actual Issues of Creating New Drugs” (NUFU 2013, 2015, 2017).
Science school: Under the direction of V.A. Rybak, a Ph.D. thesis is carried out on the topic: “An experimental study of the pharmacological properties of Hungarian dry extract of iris” by the postgraduate student of the department Kerimova G.F.Pharmacological research is continuing on the study of new drugs of «Glyfasononorm» tablets and «Glyphasolin» capsules based on thick bean extract as antidiabetic agents for use in the complex pharmacotherapy of diabetes.
Publishing: Author of more than 160 scientific works, of which 80 articles in professional journals, 12 patents in co-authorship, tutorial, 19 methodical recommendations, information sheet, 70 reports at scientific conferences.
Teaching of disciplines
- pathological physiology,
- applied aspects of fundamental medicine,
- hygiene in pharmacy and ecology.