This building was built in 1885. On January 1, 1895, in accordance with the list of house owners, which was made by the Statistical department of Kharkiv city administration, house ownership belonged to the board adviser A. F. Girin, and its estimated value was 8400 karbovanetses.
In 1997, the building in 27 Pushkinskaya str. was put out of educational process and put on reconstruction. At the beginning of 2000, reconstruction of the building was completed. The Department of Clinical Pharmacy is situated in this building (today it is the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy).