Nelya Filyanina, Head of the Humanities Department, Ph.D., candidate of philological sciences, associate professor
Address of the department: 18 ,Alexander Nevsky street
Тel.: (057) 771-81-61
Filyanina Nelya was born 14.08.1973 in Erki, Cherkasy region, Katerynopil area. Education:
1) Kharkiv State Pedagogical University (Faculty of Philology), 1995;
2)Institute for Postgraduate Education of the Kharkiv State Pedagogical University (Faculty of Pedagogy and of secondary education methodology, specialty – «Ukrainian Language and Literature»), 2000.
3)Higher School of Philosophy. G.S. Scovoroda Institut of Philisophy. National academy of Ukraine, Kyiv – 2012.
Candidate of Philology, specialty – “Russian Literature”, awarded on the 30th of June.
On the 14th of April, 2011, she received a scientific degree of Associate professor, Humanities Department.
On the 29th of September 2016, she was awarded with the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy, on the specialty «Philosophy of Science».
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine Certificate of Honor for Significant achievements in professional activity and work (Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 27.07.2016).
- Certificate of honor of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.
Places of work:
- 1995 -1998 a teacher of the Russian language and literature at the secondary school № 88 named by Zubareva, Kharkiv;
- 1998 -2000 – a teacher of Cultural Studies, Foreign Literature, Business Ukrainian Language, Ukrainian Language and Literature in Ukrainian Academy of Pharmacy Сollege, Kharkiv;
- 2002 – 2003 – Deputy Director on Educational Work in in Ukrainian Academy of Pharmacy Сollege, Kharkiv;
- 2000 -2005 – senior lecturer of Cultural Studies, Foreign Literature, Business Ukrainian Language, Ukrainian Language and Literature in Ukrainian Academy of Pharmacy Сollege, Kharkiv;
- 2001 – 2004 served as the chairman of the trade union in National University of Pharmacy College, Kharkiv;
- 2005 – senior lecturer of the Humanities Department of Preparatory faculty of National University of Pharmacy for foreign citizens; Kharkiv;
- 2007 – Associate Professor of the Humanities Department, the National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv;
- 2008 – Head of the Humanities Department, National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv;
- Member of the Specialized Scientific Council for the doctoral thesis defence of Doctor of Philosophy degree on the specialties 09.00.11-Religious studies (philosophical sciences), 09.00.09 – Philosophy of Science at the Philosophical and Theological Faculty, Yuri Fedkovich Chernivtsi National University.
- Participant of the meetings of the IFNMU of the Department of Linguistics in connection with the recognition of CMC, Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the department is the basis profile in “Ukrainian (Russian) as a Foreign Language”, which develops the standards of humanitarian education, forms and methods for the development of education quality control, content of humanitarian education, discusses the content of typical educational programs;
- Member of the editorial board of a professional scientific works collection “Scientific Herald of Chernivtsi University. Philosophy ” (Chief Editor M.Marchuk);
- Member of the methodical profile commission on the humanitarian cycle of NUPH;
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of Russian Language and Literature teachers in Kharkiv,
- Member of the Academic Council of NUPH;
Scientific school: The scientific supervisor of the candidate’s dissertation of the HIBS UBS Mykhailiuk N.V. for receiving a candidate of philological sciences degree, specialty 10.01.01 – Russian literature.
Association in proficiency: A member of The Ukrainian Association of the Russian Language and Literature Teachers.
Discipline tought: Сultural Studies , Ukrainian language, Foreign Literature, Business Ukrainian Language, Russian Language, Russian Language in proficiency.