Andrii M. Komisarenko – Professor of the Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds, Doctor of Pharmaceutical sciences
Address: 61168, Kharkiv, 4 Valentynivska str., chemical campus building, 4 floor
Tel/fax: (0572) 67-93-63
Komisarenko Andriy Mikolaevich was born on 18th of October 1962 in Khakiv, Ukrainian.
- 01.09.79–26.06.84 – student of Kharkiv Institute of Pharmacy.
- 01.09.84–14.11.84 – took in post-graduate course of pharmaceutical chemistry with off-job.
- 14.11.84 – was dismissed from post-graduate course because of service in the Red Army.
- 02.06.86 – was restored to full-time post-graduate course.
- 01.12.89–16.03.93 – was taken on department of pharmacognosy as assistant because of graduating from post-graduate course.
Candidate of Pharmaceutical Science from 1990. He defended the thesis on 29th of March 1990 by speciality 15.00.02 – pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy in VNDI of chemistry and technology of drugs (diploma ФЦ №000983).
- 16.03.93–01.09.93 – was transferred to the post of junior research fellow of Pharmacognosy Department.
- 01.09.93–01.01.96 – was transferred to the post of senior research fellow of Pharmacognosy Department.
- 01.01.96–02.09.96 – was transferred to the post of assistant of Pharmacognosy Department.
- 02.09.96–01.09.97 – was transferred to the post of assistant professor of Pharmacognosy Department.
- 01.09.97–01.09.98 – was prolonged time of work on the post of assistant professor of Pharmacognosy Department.
- 01.09.98–31.08.99 – was prolonged time of work on the post of assistant professor of Pharmacognosy Department on the contract.
- From 01.09.2003– 2004 – on the post of professor of Pharmacognosy Department.
- From 2004 to nowadays – on the professor post of the Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds.
Area of scientific research:
- Creation and standardization of phytoremedies; the search of inhibitors and activators of enzymes among natural biologically active compounds;
- Phytochemical, morphological and anatomical and chemotaxonomical study of plants aimed to detect prospective sources of biologically active compounds for the renewal of the nomenclature of medicinal plants.
Andrii M. Komisarenko is the author of about 160 scientific and educational and methodical works, out of which 7 textbooks and 15 handbooks, 14 Certificates of Authorship and 28 Invention Patents. Andrii M. Komisarenko is a co-inventor of 12 medicines, introduced in the industrial production, such as “Piflamin”, “G-Strophanthin”, “Corglycone”, “Chlorophyllipt” in tablets etc
Awards: Certificates of Appreciation of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Pharmaceutical Association of Ukraine.
Subjects given by professor Andrii M. Komisarenko
- Pharmacognostic Analysis of the New MPM