Medical and biological building

This three-storey building with total area of 2998 sq. m. was build by the project of A. M. Ginzburg in 1909 thanks to donations of tobacco manufacturer P. Y. Buras to Jewish charitable society. After the Revolution of 1917, State publishing house, State Bread Inspection, people’s committee of trade and Ukrainian-meat-group was housed in that building.  In 1930, the building was handed on to NUPh.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email