Morozenko Dmytro Volodymyrovych – Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Associate Professor at the Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
Address: 12, Kulikovska Str., Kharkiv, 61002
Phone: (057) 706-30-67
Morozenko Dmytro Volodymyrovych was born on 12.12.1982 in Mykolaiv in the family of employees. In 2000, after graduating from Mykolaiv Economic Lyceum No. 2, I entered Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, and graduated it with honors in 2005 with qualification “Doctor of Veterinary Medicine”. After postgraduate studies at the Department of Clinical Diagnostics and Clinical Biochemistry of Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy I successfully defended the thesis in the specialty 16.00.01 “Diagnosis and therapy of animals” on the topic “Chronic renal insufficiency of domestic cats: pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment” (scientific adviser – professor, corresponding member of NAAS N.I. Kartashov) in 2008.
From 2008 to 2010, I worked as a veterinary doctor at the private veterinary clinic DOG + CAT in Kharkiv, and from 2010 to 2018, I worked there part-time. From 2010 to 2015, I worked as a researcher and from 2015 to 2017 as a senior researcher in the laboratory of Diagnostics and Immunology Department of the Sytenko Institute of Spine and Joint Pathology National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine. In 2014 I defended the doctoral thesis in the specialty 16.00.01 “Diagnosis and therapy of animals” on the topic “The pathogenetic role of connective tissue metabolic disorders, the information content of its indicators for diagnosing and evaluating the effectiveness of internal diseases treatment in dogs and cats” (scientific consultant – professor, NAAS academician V.I. Levchenko).
From September 2017 to April 2018, I worked as an Associate Professor at the Department of Therapy and Clinical Diagnosis of Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University. Since September 2018 I have been working as an Associate Professor of the Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology of the National University of Pharmacy.
Scientific and public work
- V. Morozenko is the author of more than 130 scientific works on clinical biochemistry and laboratory diagnosis of animal and human diseases, biochemical and immunological research in traumatology and orthopedics. In 2015, I was awarded with I.I. Mechnikov diploma as a regional state administration scholar for significant achievements in the field of medicine and biology. I am the editorial board member in the scientific journals “Young Scientist”, “Ukrainian Journal of Medicine, Biology and Sport” and “Veterinary, Livestock Technology and Environmental Management”. Since 2016 I have worked as an expert of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in examining research projects funded by the state budget (section – medical technology), and a member of two specialized academic councils for defending Ph.D. and doctoral theses at the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine and Bela Tserkva National Agrarian University, a member of the Committee on Bioethics of the Sytenko Institute of Spine and Joint Pathology National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
Clinical Diagnosis of Animal Diseases / V. I. Levchenko, V. V. Vlyzlo, I. P. Kondrakhin, V. I. Golovakha, D. V. Morozenko [et al.]. – Bila Tserkva, 2017. – 544 p.
- Veterinary Clinical Biochemistry / M. I. Kartashov, O. P. Timoshenko, D. V. Kibkalo, S.B. Borovkov, G. V. Vikulina, D. V. Morozenko [et al.]. – Kharkiv, Espada, 2010. – 400 p.
- Dog and Cat’s Urine Analysis in the Internal Diseases Diagnostics / D. V. Morozenko, O. P. Timoshenko. – Kharkiv, 2012. – 106 p.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Results of Biochemical Blood Tests of Animals / D. V. Kybkalo, D. V. Morozenko, O P. Timoshenko [et al.]. – Kharkiv, 2017. – 148 p.
Morozenko D. V. Biochemical Indicators of Connective Tissue Metabolism in the Diagnosis of Small Domestic Animals Diseases: monograph. – Kharkiv, 2011. – 120 p.
- The Use of Chemotherapeutic Drugs in Treatment of Dogs and Cats: guidelines for students of the veterinary medicine faculty, students of advanced training faculties and doctors of veterinary medicine / M. I. Kartashov, O. P. Timoshenko, D. V. Morozenko [et al.]. – Kharkiv, 2009. – 36 p.
- Biochemical Indicators of Connective Tissue in the Diagnosis of Dogs and Cats Diseases / D. V. Morozenko, V. I. Levchenko, O. P. Timoshenko. – Bila Tserkva, 2012. – 42 p.
Professional Association Membership
D.V. Morozenko is a member of the European Society of Comparative Gastroenterology (ESCG), the Scientific and Practical Association of Veterinary Nephrologists and Urologists.
- Microbiology and Basics of Immunology
- Microbiology, Virology, and Immunology with Microbiological Diagnostics
- Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Immunology and Allergology
- Infectious Diseases with the Research Results Evaluation
- Epidemiology Diseases