On April 25 launched the XX International scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students “Current issues of creation of new medicines”, organized by the Council of Young Scientists and Students’ Scientific Society of the National University of Pharmacy. In the event, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of D.Sc. in Pharmacy, professor Dmitriy Pavlovich Salo, participated more than 300 young scientists, who represented, in particular, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Taking into account the process of active integration of Ukraine into international scientific space and to enhance the prestige of the national science, Rector of the National University of Pharmacy, Corresponding member of Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, professor Valentin Petrovich Chernykh proposed to hold the anniversary conference in English.
Talking to the participants of the meeting at the plenary session with welcoming speech, co-chairman of the Organizing Committee, vice-rector on scientific work, D.Sc. in Chemistry, professor Sergey M. Kovalenko emphasized the importance of participation of young people in scientific progress and special importance of this event.
The event program envisages sessions in 16 scientific directions.
Scientific Directions of the Conference
- Synthesis of physiologically active substances
- The study of medicinal plants and herbal remedies
- Standardization of drugs. Pharmaceutical and chemical-toxicological analysis
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Modern Biotechnology
- Physiological and biochemical basis of action of biologically active compounds
- Pre-clinical pharmacological study of new drugs
- Modern aspects of Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Immunology
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacoeconomic studies of drugs
- Management and marketing in pharmacy
- Socio-economic research in pharmacy
- Quality management in the pharmaceutical and medical industry of Ukraine
- Social science
- Pedagogy and рsychology