Address of the exhibition: Radmir Expohall, Akademika Pavlova str., 271, Kharkov
The main objectives of the exhibition:
- To increase public interest in education, promotion of the achievements of educational institutions of Kharkov region, other regions of Ukraine, near-abroad and far-abroad countries.
- To provide youth with information about educational opportunities in Ukraine and abroad.
- To inform the prospective student with different learning opportunities;
- To give visitors the opportunity to learn directly from the representatives of the educational institutions the details of enrollment, cost, study and accommodation conditions;
- To give the educational institutions opportunity to demonstrate the achievements of research and teaching staff to the wider public, to exchange experience;
- To familiarize visitors with the latest academic, business and educational material;
- To help the prospective student make a conscious choice of educational institution.
To promote the event an extensive advertising campaign is planned. The exhibition will be covered in the print media, advertised in the subway, on the radio, television and outdoor advertising media. Special attention will be paid to the organization of visits of the secondary schools graduates of Kharkiv region. It is also planned to promote the information via the Internet and distribute invitations to the exhibition at the educational institutions, offices and large retail chains of Kharkiv.
The schools of Belgorod, Kiev, Odessa, Poltava, Riga, Kharkov, publishing and banking institutions, foreign missions and other exhibitors participated in previous exhibitions “Education Slobozhanshchina”. For the first time in our city at the recent exhibition were represented: the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (Kiev), the National Aerospace University KhAI (Kharkiv), Poltava National Technical University, named after Yu. Kondratyuk, Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs, Kharkov trade KNTEU economic Institute, Kharkov Institute of Economics and Management, the training center “Intelligence center” (education in Poland) and many others.