On the basis of the National University of Pharmacy, the Problem Commission (PC) Pharmacy of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine is a permanent expert body that carries out the following functions:
- determines expediency, competitiveness of dissertation work;
- Prevents duplication of domestic developments in the pharmaceutical industry;
- is responsible for the timely and effective development of scientific research and implementation in practice;
- Enhances and enriches the scientific potential of the pharmaceutical industry.
The PC “Pharmacy” of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine includes 22 institutes-executors.
Within the PC “Pharmacy” of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine there are 5 sections (working groups):
- 35.01. Study of medicinal flora of Ukraine (phytochemical section)
- 35.02. Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmacy (Technology Section)
- 35.03. Pharmaceutical chemistry (chemical section)
- 35.04. Scientific fundamentals of economics, management and marketing in pharmacy (organizational and economic section)
Address: Kharkiv 61170, st. Valentinovskaya, 4
Tel. (0572) 67-92-04
Heads of sections of the PC “Pharmacy” of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine – NUPh staff:
- “Study of medicinal flora of Ukraine” – prof. Kovalev VM, prof. Kylychenko V.С.
- “Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmacy” – prof. Gladuk E.V.
- “Pharmaceutical Chemistry” – prof. Georgiyants V.A.
- “Scientific fundamentals of economics, management and marketing in pharmacy” – prof. Nemchenko A.S.
The meetings of PC “Pharmacy” of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine are carried out according to the plan of work (1 time in 1-2 months).At the meetings of the PC “Pharmacy”, the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine resolves the following issues:
- Analysis and determination of the relevance of the topics of the planned research work;
- Review and approval of the topics of doctoral and master’s theses for the purpose of discussing their relevance, novelty and significance for the theory and practice of pharmacy, as well as the prevention of duplication;
- Review and recommend the publication of methodological recommendations, newsletters and innovations;
- Coordination of scientific pharmaceutical research between implementing institutions.
List of documents to be submitted to PK “Pharmacy” of the Ministry of Health and Medical Sciences of Ukraine during the planning of candidate and doctoral theses
1. The detailed plan of the dissertation, signed by the scientific supervisor and the executor.
2. Extended abstract for the thesis, where the following information should be provided:
-Relevance of the problem;
-The aim of the study;
-The volume of research;
-Defining research from known or principal novelty;
-Expected theoretical and practical results of research;
-The volume of work already done by the dissertation on the planned topic. The abstract must be signed by a scientific supervisor and an executor.
- The calendar plan for the implementation of the dissertation, signed by the scientific supervisor and the executor.
- Review of the dissertation plan at the meeting of PC “Pharmacy” University, Research Institute.
- Extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Academic Council of the University, Research Institute, IPC.
- Information about the dissertationist with his personal signature (in form).
- Information about the scientific supervisor or consultant (in form).
- Reference about the conducted literary and patent searches, certified by the leading expert on patent and inventive work:
– assignment for conducting patent and information researches (PIR);
-Report on conducting PIR;
-The patent design card of the theme.
- A copy of the diploma of higher education.
- When planning a doctoral thesis – a copy of the candidate’s degree.