The NUPh mission is to provide comprehensive training of competent specialists for the pharmaceutical sector of healthcare in accordance with current national legislation, as well as with the constantly researched requirements of employers, regulatory bodies, society and all other concerned parties. We strive to achieve the quality of educational services that are not available to any of our competitors.
To fulfill this mission, the NUPh team constantly and persistently works on:
- improvement of the educational-methodological base;
- enhancement of the academic staff competence;
- expansion and strengthening of the international relations;
- improvement of methods and means of the educational process, the educative and vocational guidance work;
- strengthening and development of the University facilities;
- enhancement of the level of scientific researches and formation of the worldwide recognized scientific schools.
The NUPh strategic goal is to consolidate a position of the best pharmaceutical higher education institution in Ukraine and the CIS countries, as well as to ensure a worthy position in the European and world higher education rankings. Achievement of the set goals is planned to become effective by means of the Quality Management System (QMS), which is functioning in accordance with requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, and its continuous improvement.
QUALITY POLICY OF THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF PHARMACY
OBJECTIVES OF THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF PHARMACY for 2020-2021