Professor Viktoriia Heorhiiants and Associate Professor Olha Mykhailenko from the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department of NUPh took part in the organisation and holding of an international round table of scientists from Cyprus, Egypt, Taiwan and Ukraine.
The meeting was attended by:
- Head of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department, Doctor of Pharmacy, Prof. Viktoriia Heorhiiants (National University of Pharmacy);
- PhD student of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department, Associate Professor Olha Mykhailenko (National University of Pharmacy);
- Prof. Mokhamed ElShazly (Department of Pharmaceutical Biology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, the German University in Cairo, Egypt);
- Prof. Tsong-Long Hwang (Graduate Institute of Natural Products, Chang Gung University; Dean/Distinguished Professor, College of Human Ecology, Chang Gung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan), Dr. Paul Kung Po-Hsiung (Graduate Institute of Natural Products, School of Traditional Medicine, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan), Dr. Korinek (National Cheng Kung University, Coordinator of innovation and cooperation between Taiwan and the EU, Taiwan);
- Manos, Dr. Anastasios Keramidas and Dr Kyriaki Pafiti (Department of Life and Health Sciences, School of Sciences and Engineering, University of Nicosia, University of Cyprus, Cyprus).
The results and perspectives of further scientific cooperation, including a possible joint scientific project EUREKA Network projects between the participating organisations, were discussed during the round table. The participants of the meeting discussed the possible topics of the project, its details and the format of participation of each organisation.