The Centre of International Occupational Guidance and External Relations is involved in organizing and providing information and methodological support to the international activities of the National Universityof Pharmacy.
The Center’s activities are focused on:
- the development of cooperation with international organizations, educational institutions, embassies and consulates of foreign states;
- registration of study invitations for foreign citizens and stateless persons;
- ensuring foreigners and stateless persons’ attendance in Ukraine on legal grounds, etc.
Educational services for foreign citizens and stateless persons are provided by the Faculty of Foreign Citizens’ Training. The activity is organized in the following areas:
- occupational guidance work, focused on foreign citizens and stateless persons’ providing with study in the National University of Pharmacy;
- organization of educational process for pre-university education students;
- organization of educational process for students of the Faculty of Foreign Citizens’ T
Cooperation with foreign higher education institutions – partners of the National University of Pharmacy within the framework of grant mobility programmes is carried out by the Sector of international cooperation.
International activity is the key priority of the National University of Pharmacy.