PROGRAM FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS AND STATELESS PERSONS’ PRE-UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN NUPh
The program of pre-university education is carried out in accordance with the programs and plans, approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in the following areas: biomedical, engineering, technical, and economical.
Within the framework of pre-university education in NUPh subjects are taught in accordance with the field of the chosen subject area and specialty.
Term of training
|Tuition fee in US dollars (in 2022)||
In NUPh pre-university education on the biomedical field gives an opportunity to foreign citizens to be admitted to the Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training in NUPh with the specialization in “Pharmacy. Industrial Pharmacy “.
Students, completed the curriculum of pre-university education successfully, receive a state certificate.
To be admitted to the pre-university education in NUPh, you should issue an invitation to study for further obtaining a visa at the consular offices of Ukraine abroad.
The order and the algorithms for issuing an invitation to study is presented under the link “Invitation procedure for education in NUPh“.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons’ admission to the program of pre-university education is carried out on the basis of the provided documents:
1) Academic Degree(original and copy) on the previously received educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which admission is carried out;
2) Dipoloma Supplement (original and copy) on the previously received educational (educational-qualifying) level (degree), on the basis of which admission is carried out;
3) foreigner’s copy of the passport or a document, certifying a stateless person;
4) a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
5) 12 photographs in the size of 30 x 40 mm;
The documents, specified in paragraphs 1 to 3, must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation.
Students’ consultation and admission to the pre-university education is carried out until March 1 of the current academic year.
Students of the pre-university education are provided with a hostel.