- On November 3, 2021, an online meeting of the Rector of NUPh Alla Kotvitska with the Rector of KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov Talgat Nurgozhin (Kazakhstan) took place
- On September 9, 2021, a delegation of the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute (Tashkent, Uzbekistan) visited the National University of Pharmacy.
- The First Consul of the Republic of Iraq visited the National University of Pharmacy on 2 April 2021.
On October 24, 2019, NUPh hosted a delegation of the Association of Alumni of Kharkiv Higher Education Institutions from Morocco.
Citizens of Morocco, graduates of the 80’s and 90’s of the National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, National Technical University ‘Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute’ arrived to Kharkiv on a friendly visit. A delegation from the Association of Alumni of Kharkiv Higher Education Institutions, according to its chairman, Dahmi Raduana, arrived to restore and establish the partnership.
Moroccan pharmacists visited Alma Mater as a part of the delegation. Among the NUPh graduates were present:
- Ez Zrhaidi Mohamed (graduated in 1987, a leading distributor of pharmaceuticals in Morocco);
- Duihi Abdel Aziz (graduated in 1987, pharmacist in Demnat);
- Abdu Fatiha (graduated in 1992, pharmacist in Casablanca);
- Alami Shentufi Mohammed (graduated in 1993, pharmacist in Casablanca);
- Tolbiks Turia (graduated in 1995, pharmacist in Kenitra, former president of the Kenitra Pharmaceutical Syndicate);
- El Khattab El Ibrahimi Abdallah (graduated in 1995, pharmacist in Settat);
- Anwar Hamid (graduated in 1995 pharmacist in Vlad Amran);
- El Idrissi Mohamed (graduated in 2000, Member of the Marrakesh City Council, Honorary Consul of Morocco in Ukraine in 2015, Chairman of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce in Morocco).
On April 24, 2018, delegation from the Maranatha University College (Ghana) visited the National University of Pharmacy.
The delegation was headed by the Rector of the Maranatha University College Abban Charles. Representatives of the Ghanian higher education came to Kharkiv for cooperation purposes – they were interested in the experience of quality training of pharmaceutical staff at the NUPh. During the meeting, continuing of education for graduates of the College of Pharmacy of the Maranatha University in order to obtain a Master’s degree in Pharmacy at the NUPh was discussed.
After the official meeting, the guests visited the Medical and Biological academic building of the NUPh and the Vivarium.
On March 22, 2018, delegation of the Embassy of the Lebanese Republic in Ukraine visited the NUPh.
The guests were welcomed by the NUPh Rector, Professor Kotvitska AllA A. She told the history and the present of the University, about its achievements and plans, detailed the conditions of studying and life of foreign students at the NUPh.
Today, 1662 foreign students from 43 countries, including young people from Lebanon, study at the National University of Pharmacy. Training of specialists for the pharmaceutical industry of Lebanon was started in 1985. Over the past years, 563 citizens of the Lebanese Republic received the Master’s Degree in pharmacy.
During the meeting, discussions were held on the development of cooperation in order to increase the number of the NUPh – citizens of the Lebanese Republic, although, as noted by the director of the PE “Zaynoun”, at least one in three pharmacists in Lebanon is a graduate of the NUPh.
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Lebanese Republic in Ukraine, Mr. Ali Dahyer, noted that all conditions for obtaining high-quality education were created at the NUPh. He expressed his hope that the NUPh delegation will be welcomed in Lebanon in the nearest future.
Participants of the meeting from the Embassy of the Lebanese Republic in Ukraine:
- Mr. Ali Dahir, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Lebanese Republic to Ukraine;
- Mr. Tony Gemayel, Assistant of the Ambassador;
- Mr. Ali Haidar, Assistant of the Ambassador.