- General provisions
Management of the official website https://nuph.edu.ua/ (hereinafter – the “site”) carried out by the legal entity National University of Pharmacy, USREOU code 02010936, which registered and operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter – the “University”).
The University with respect treat to the confidential information of site visitors, in this connection, the University seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or totality of information about an physical entity who is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby having created and ensured the most comfortable terms of using of services of all official sites to each user.
- Types of data that are collected
The site realizes a standard technology for counting the number of visitors and page views, ratings.
During visiting the pages of the site, the collection is carried out such statistical data:
- technical data: session ID, IP address and information about its geolocation;
- user uploaded data: information that you voluntarily provide when you contact us through the Web-reception, fill out questionnaires, register for events or otherwise provide to the University.
- Objectives of data collection and processing
Data are collected to ensure the following goals:
- providing the information requested by the user;
- participation in interactive functions of the site;
- analysis of impersonal information and traffic for improvement the quality of site work, mobile and web applications of the University;
- detection, prevention and prompt resolution of technical problems.
- Processes of preservation, using data and providing them to third parties
The University does not provide any of your personal information to third parties upon the rights of the service.
The University may disseminate personal information that collects or you provide in accordance with specified in this document:
- performance of services for the sake of which you provide it;
- for service providers and other third parties that we use to support our activity;
- spread of aggregate information about our users and information that does not relate to a specific person;
- with any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide information.
- Security of information
Your personal information is protected in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, including in line with the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.