Academic mobility of education seekers in 2022:
- Ilona KRAVTSOVA, Warsaw Medical University, from October 1 to December 30, 2022.
- Kateryna SHARKO, Warsaw Medical University, from October 1 to December 30, 2022.
Academic mobility of SPW in 2022:
- TITKO Tetyana, associate professor of the Department of Medical Chemistry, participation in the international funding program “Scholars at risk”; to conduct scientific research at the University of Hamburg from April 1, 2022 for a period of 12 months.
- BURYAN Hanna Oleksandrivna, associate professor of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, internship at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry of the University of Zagreb (Croatia) (University of Zagreb Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry) in the period from 05/10/2022 to 09/30/2022 CYPUS
- DOBROVA Viktoriya Evgenivna, professor of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy in the period from 06/01/2022 to 12/31/2022.
- LITVINOVA Olha Vyacheslavivna, professor of the Department of Management, Economics and Quality Assurance in Pharmacy in the period from 01.06.2022 to 19.08.2022, and from 10.09.2022 to 31.12.2022.
- KOVALSKA Olena Vasylivna, associate professor of the Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, internship at the Center for Biological and Chemical Research of the University of Warsaw, Poland, to participate in the international grant “Nowe Idee – Ukraine” in the period from 09/01/2022 to 01/31/2023.
- POPOV Oleksiy Serhiyovych, doctoral student of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy, associate professor, internship at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences under the program “CHROMATOGRAPHY-MASS SPECTROMETRY ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT” in the period from September 15, 2022 to March 15, 2023.
During September 7-10, 2021 participation of NUPh employee in the training on modern automation of equipment for analytical and diagnostic research at the CAMAG laboratory (Muttenz, Switzerland) proceeded
During September 7-10, 2021 associated professor Khokhlova Kateryna took part in a training on CAMAG equipment for high-performance thin-layer chromatography and medical-biological diagnostics using an automatic sample preparation system for extraction of analytes from dry blood stains in Muttenz, Switzerland. The aim of the training was to deepen the knowledge of automated capabilities in modern areas of analysis and diagnostics using devices and software manufactured by CAMAG.
On May 08, 2020 NUPh employees participated in the distance conference ‘Contemporary pharmacy: Issues, challenges and expectations’
On May 8, 2020, the International Online Conference ‘Contemporary pharmacy: Issues, challenges and expectations’ was held and organized by the Department of Drug Technology and Social Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania.
The National University of Pharmacy was represented by scientists, doctoral students and PhD students, in the sections ‘Scientists’ and ‘PhD students’ and highlighted the problematic issues of technology, quality control and stability of pharmaceuticals.
During May 4-06, 2020 NUPh employees participated in the US Pharmacopoeia Convention (Virtual USP Convention Meeting)
National University of Pharmacy participated in the Virtual USP Convention Meeting. The official observer of the US Pharmacopoeia, representing NUPh, is the head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, prof. Georgiyants V.A.
Every five years, the US Pharmacopoeia holds a convention that approves the USP development strategy for the next 5 years, elects the President, the Supervisory Board, and the chairs of the expert committees (the Board of Experts). The USP Convention aims to improve health, patient safety and access to quality medicines for people around the world.
Prof. Georgyants V.A., as a representative of NUPh, received an invitation to participate in the Convention, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Convention was organized online for the first time in the history of the USP. Delegates to the Convention received personalized access to the event. Comments and suggestions on the company’s bylaws, which were considered during the Convention, were previously accepted. The parties to the Convention elected (by 5 May) the Board of Experts and the Supervisory Board for the period 2020-2025, adopted 15 Resolutions outlining the main areas of work of the USP, and approved amendments to the bylaws.
Materials from https://www.usp.org/about/usp-2020-convention were used
On May 5, 2020 NUPh staff participated in a webinar-training dedicated to the eighth EU framework program ‘Horizon 2020’
On May 5, 2020, a webinar-training was held on participation in the eighth EU framework program ‘Horizon 2020’. The following issues were discussed: general information about the program, project search, application submission, development of own project, results of Ukraine’s participation in the Horizon 2020 program.
The speaker at the event was Taisiya Simochko, a staff member of the Horizon 2020 National Contact Point responsible for Health, Demographic Change and Welfare, and Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture, Marine Research and Bioeconomics.
The event was attended by more than 25 employees of NUPh.
During March 2-13, 2020, NUPh PhD students were at a research internship at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (Kaunas, Lithuania)
Postgraduate students of the Department of Botany Gordey K. and Yaremenko M. passed an internship from 2 to 13 March 2020 based on the research laboratory of the Department of Pharmacognosy Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kaunas, Lithuania. The purpose of the internship was to perform experimental research in phytochemistry using modern equipment, namely the implementation of experimental research by HPLC, SF.