Popov Sergiy Borysovych, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Tel./fax: +38 (057) 706-20-79
Goriachyi Volodymyr Dmytrovych, Candidate (PhD) of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
Tel./fax: +38 (057) 706-30-96
Grudko Volodymyr Oleksiiovych, Candidate (PhD) of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor
Tel./fax: +38 (057) 706-30-96
Lenchyk Larysa Volodymyrivna, Candidate (PhD) of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Associate Professor
Tel./fax: +38 (057) 706-30-96
Tel./fax:+38 (057) 706-22-53
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY
- development of bilateral relations between the NUPh and the foreign higher education institutions / partner organizations, international organizations, funds and programs (exchange of experience, students, teachers);
- development of educational and cultural connections between Ukraine and other countries;
- career guidance work aimed at the enrollment of foreign students to study at the NUPh;
- increase in number of foreign students that study at the University;
- maintenance of a high level of the educational quality of students of the Pre-University Department and students of the 1-5 courses of the Faculty for Foreign Citizens’ Education, research activities with international cooperation and stimulation of the mobility of scientists, teachers and students;
- support of the level of quality of teaching and research activities with international cooperation, assistance to the mobility of scientists, teachers and students;
- development of the interdepartmental, cultural, scientific, educational and scientific-methodological relations with universities in Europe, Asia, Africa and America;
- entry of the NUPh into the international organizations and associations;
- organization of the abroad business trips;
- organization of academic exchanges;
- participation in youth, students’ and research projects, getting of the grants;
- participation in international scientific and educational exhibitions, seminars, conferences, etc.
- facilitation of the international exchange of teachers and students;
- exchange of delegations;
- search for international contacts necessary for academic, scientific and educational work of the University.
Since declaration of independence of Ukraine, the great opportunities for the University has opened in the field of international cooperation. University became a member of many international associations , and is the base pharmaceutical university in Ukraine that implements the Bologna principles in the organization of the educational process. Education received at the NUPh meets the European standards.
Among the NUPh students are winners of the all-Ukrainian academic competitions in Pharmacy, members of the international professional congresses, conferences and seminars. The high level of students and graduates of the National University of Pharmacy indicates the fact of receiving the grants to continue education at the leading medical universities in Germany (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Johann Wolfgang Goete-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaät Muenchen,Switzerland (Linköping University ).
Furthermore, both in the cultural and social life, and in physical education the NUPh students show enviable qualities that allow them to become the best among peers. Among the students of the Faculty for Foreign Citizens’ Education is a master of sports in chess and winners of the interuniversity football tournaments.
The NUPh graduates occupy leading positions in healthcare, not only at home but also in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. They receive an invitation to work in the pharmaceutical market of CIS countries, successfully obtain overseas qualification, pass professional examinations and receive permission to open their own pharmacies.
Development of the international cooperation is a priority for our University. On the other hand, the University has enough experience to share with its foreign counterparts. Professional level of the academic teaching staff that provides high quality of training of foreign specialists for the pharmaceutical industry is of great interest for foreign colleagues. The NUPh scientists are constantly invited to share their experiences and conduct master class lectures.
Under the bilateral agreements on scientific, scientific-methodological and educational cooperation university successfully cooperates with 50 leading universities, research institutes and pharmaceutical companies from 25 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
International cooperation of the NUPh is reflected in the implementation of joint projects and programs, joint publication of textbooks, participation in international conferences, organization and conduction of international activities involving experts from foreign countries. As a result of fruitful cooperation with other universities, both students (program “academic mobility” in order to continue education in the NUPh or undertake practical training) and university teachers (program “visiting of professors” in order to conduct master class lectures) participate annually in academic exchange programs. At the implementation stage is expansion of the areas of interuniversity cooperation with regular partners, such as program of “double certificates”.
Status of the Centre for International Vocational Guidance and External Relations
On April 21-25, 2016 – the 3rd year students of the Faculty for foreign citizens’ education of the University Kumarova Assem (Kazakhstan), Makhsudov Kobildzhon (Tajikistan), Rakhmonov Afzunmekhr (Tajikistan) attended the International conference for students-pharmacist «Be in Progress 2» on the base of Lublin Medical University according to invitation by the Lublin Association of pharmacy students (Poland).
On April 19-22, 2016 – the 4th year student of the Faculty for foreign citizens’ education of the University, Umarov Ulugbek (Uzbekistan) participated in the All-Ukrainian students’ competition in the discipline “Chemistry” (Dnepropetrovsk).