On March 14-15, 2019, in the National University of Pharmacy, the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on discipline “Cosmetology” has taken place for the first time in the history of the country .The delegations from nine higher educational establishments of Ukraine took part in the Olympiad:
- National Pirogov Memorial University, Vinnytsia
- Dnipropetrovsk medical academyof the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (Dnipro)
- Zaporizhzhya State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University (Kyiv)
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- National University of Pharmacy (Kharkiv)
Total number of participants: 30 students of the fourth, fifth and sixth courses of higher educational establishments within the framework of health care.
The Olympiad has taken place in 2 stages:
- A theoretical tour consisted of written assignment, including test work, open-ended questions, professional situational tasks.
- Practical tour, where students were able to demonstrate the acquired skills in performing cosmetic procedures.
After the completion of the Olympiad, all the participants have received certificates and sets of professional cosmetics from CPC Green Farm Cosmetics (Ukraine) and TM “DENOVA pro” (Poland).
The winners of the Olympiad are:
1st place Nesterenko Hristina Igorivna (Odessa National Medical University)
2nd place Romah Anna Volodimirivna (National University of Pharmacy)
3rd place Shimonyuk Oksana Petrivna (Dnipropetrovsk medical academyof the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (Dnipro))
Kremnova Olga Volodimirivna (National University of Pharmacy)