On March 27, 2014, the XIIIth Interuniversity scientific and practical Conference of foreign students of the Preparatory Faculties and Departments of Ukraine “Way to science: First steps” took place in the NUPh.
In the conference participated more than 350 students from 27 countries who study at the Preparatory Departments and Faculties of 11 leading Universities of Kharkiv – National University of Pharmacy, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, National Medical University, National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kharkov National Technical University of Agriculture named after P.Vasilenko, Kharkiv State Academy of Physical Culture, Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade, Kharkiv State Academy of Culture, Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University.
The following reports were represented:
- “Once again on the discovery of the DNA structure”, Ait Hmaimer Yahya (Morocco), NUPh.
- “Why I love math”, Barry Ahmed (Côte d’Ivoire), NTU “KhPI”.
- “Problems of positioning: innovative solutions”, Bamba Faliku (Côte d’Ivoire), Sabzikari Ali Sayyad (Iran), KhNAHU.
- “Some characteristics of the educational system in Syria”, Abdulla Zaidan Khalaf (Iraq), KhSUFTT.
- “Water Wheel”, Afaf El Mansouri (Morocco), NUPh.
- “Turkmen carpets”, Doschanov Ikhlas (Turkmenistan), KhNMU.
- “Seven Wonders of Kharkov”, Laonni Oumaima (Morocco), Bounar Amine (Morocco), Benbouzid Ismael (Morocco), NUPh.
- “Vietnamese national costume Ao Zai”, Mai Van Anh (Taiwan), KhNTUA named after P.Vasilenko.
- ” The most unusual holidays and festivals in Taiwan”, Li Ming Yu (Taiwan), V. N. Karazin KhNU.
- “Alternative sources of energy. New approaches to solving the problem” El Hassieouti Mohammed (Morocco), Maarabouni Samer (Lebanon), NUPh.
- “My homeland – the Republic of Ghana”, Mensach Kvamina Richi (Ghana), NAU “KhAI”.
- ” Interesting facts about the life of Guinea”, Balde Falilou (Guinea), KhSAC.
- ” Academician of architecture A.N.Beketov”, Nadif Achraf (Morocco) KhSAPhC.
Each of the speakers received a brochure with abstracts and Certificate of participation participant.
Musical numbers by the Preparatory Faculty students of the NUPh became a pleasant surprise for the guests and participants.
After the conference, university students and guests were given a tour of the Museum, Departments and Sports Complex of the NUPh.