On 28 March, 2013 the Department of Fundamental Science and Language Training and the International Department held the XII University Scientific Conference for foreign students of the preparatory departments of Ukraine “Pursuing the Scientific Career: First Steps”
The conference was attended by more than 350 students from 27 different countries, who study at the preparatory departments of 12 leading universities of Kharkov.
Professor Popov, the Vice-Principal for research and educational work of the National University of Pharmacy, Doctor of Medical Sciences, addressed the participants of the conference with an opening speech.
The participants of the conference presented interesting reports, covering the following areas:
• language and culture;
• modern world and politics;
• economics and globalization in the contemporary world;
• sciences: issues of the day;
• social and humanitarian issues facing mankind.
The following reports were presented:
Supervisor: Bashkirova M.A.
2. “Tea – a ritual drink of Azerbaijanis”, Tofig Zyulfugarov (Azerbaijan), Karazin KhNU
Supervisor: Sukhova I.V.
3. “Obtaining the voice (Anthology of African poetry)”, Ba Almamy Mussa (Mali), Mohamed Dembele (Mali), Gilles Karl Lunda Kevin (Congo), NPhaU
Supervisor: Matveeva O.I.
4. “Metro”, Pham Tuan An (Vietnam), Yusra Darwish (Lebanon), NTU “KhPI”
Supervisor: Lapuzina E.N., Romanova O.A.
5. “Ecuador – the center of the world”, Munoz Jaramillo Darwin Hernan (Ecuador), Rosales Torres Natalie Estefania (Ecuador), KhNMU
Supervisor: Ovchinnikova O.S
6. “Music therapy: health without drugs”, Alabed Allat Mahmoud (Jordan), KhGAFK
Supervisor: Severchenko M.U.
7. “When bodies float?”, Iftahy Mohammed (Morocco), NPhaU
Supervisor: Volobueva I.V.
8. “Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam”, Le Van Duong (Vietnam), Vasilenko KhNTUSH
Supervisor: Stryemouhova I.V.
9. “Media Portal “I see the city”, Densever Mehmet (Turkey), KhGAK
Supervisor: Sukhorukova E.N.
10. “Music of Morocco”, El Mostafa Elhalidi (Morocco), Ilyas Medhousse (Morocco), Hatim Buhajra (Morocco), NPhaU
Supervisor: Golovina V.S.
11. “Government of Mali”, Lassana Coulibaly (Mali), KhNEU
Supervisor: Tsapenko O.I.
12. “Portrait of the smallest particles,” Zein El Abidine Khalil (Lebanon), KhNURE
Supervisor: Hadzhynova V.V.
13. “Clay Empire”, Diambu Mahamadu (Mali), NPhaU
Supervisor: Stolyarenko A.A.
14. “The new in the economy of Cameroon”, Nhatta Van Romuald (Côte-d’Ivoire), KhGUPT
Supervisor: Oboznaya O.V.
15. “The biological role of vitamins”, Rashid Beydullayev (Azerbaijan), KhNMU
Supervisor: Vekshin V.A.
16. “Some methodological aspects of teaching Russian to foreign students”, Chan Manh Hung (Vietnam), Zhukovskogo KhNAU “HAI”
Supervisor: Chymyris Y.V.
During the conference, there was an atmosphere of enthusiasm, peace and friendship among the audience. Regardless of language, origin and religion each speaker presented his country and his university at a high level. The Vice-Dean of the faculty of foreign citizens, head of the department of fundamental and language training, associate Kovalenko Z.I. thanked all participants of the conference and their supervisors. Each speaker received a certificate for participation in the conference, the digest of abstracts of reports and photos.
After the conference guests and students of the preparatory faculties visited the leading departments of the National University of Pharmacy.
The great day of science of students accomplished! First steps in science, which were made in the walls of National University of Pharmacy, lead to new discoveries and achievements!
Good luck, future scientists!
[flagallery gid=119 name=Gallery]