Students are invited to pass 3-months practice in Bulgaria (sea resorts “Golden Sands”, “Albena”, “Sunny Beach”).
It is 2 month to summer internships.
“University of Economics – Varna” Bulgaria together with Bulgarian Business Company offer students and graduates of the University to undertake practice at their establishment. This is a great opportunity to not only improve their knowledge of languages (Bulgarian, English, German, Polish, French etc.), to deepen the knowledge and improve practical skills, but also to gain invaluable experience which will certainly be useful for students in the future professional life.
The main requirements for students: interest in different cultures, flexibility, rapid adaptability, tolerance and team spirit, good command of Russian, English or German is mandatory; ability to speak other languages is considered an advantage.
Participation in this program is a great way to get new experience and decent rewards for work, because in addition to the practice in Bulgaria, students also get an excellent opportunity to better know the culture of this country, combine pleasant vacation with useful work.
The Ministry of Culture of Ukraine jointly with the youth public organization “Heart to Heart” and Lithuanian NGO “From heart to heart” with the support of the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in Ukraine informs about international trips “I am European”to Poland and Lithuania on June 19-23, 2016 and “Humanitarian-medical cooperation” to Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland on June 19-26, 2016.
Academic staff, employees and students are invited to participate. Accommodation, food and travel costs – at the expense of the trip participants. Additional information is available on the website of All-Ukrainian youth public organization “Heart to Heart»: sds.in.ua, or by tel.: (044) 5010115, 067-4077798, 050-4474968, 098-6809714, 093-2146417
Information exchange, sharing of experience and teaching materials in the field of training of highly qualified personnel in pharmaceutical and biomedical specialties actively spreads within the existing interuniversity agreements.
Academic exchange programs, “academic mobility” (further education on the base of the NUPh, educational and scientific advanced training) and “visiting professors” program (master class lectures by the leading lecturers and researchers) actively works in the NUPh.
Pharmacy students exchange between the NRU «Belgorod State University” (Russian Federation) took place in the 8th semester of the academic year 2014-2014 under “academic mobility” program.
In order to implement academic mobility program six 4th course students of the Pharmaceutical Faculty of KazNMU studied for 1 semester in the academic year 2013-2014 in “Pharmacy” specialty within the interuniversity agreement with Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D.Asfendiyarov (Almaty).
December 7 – 14, 2013, educational introductory practical training in Pharmacotherapy for 10 Ukrainian students of the NUPh was held in the Medical University of Warsaw (Poland), scientific supervisor – head of the Pharmacotherapy Department, Prof. Kirieiev I.V.
Ukrainian students of the NUPh of the Management and Marketing Faculty have an opportunity to receive a diploma “Master of Business Administration” in addition to the regular NUPh diploma under the “double degree” program within the agreements with higher education institution of professional education in the sphere of Business Administration «Swiss Motreux Business School» (Switzerland).
Postgraduate student of the Shemchuk Oleksii received a grant to participate in Erasmus Mundus program (Category A. Studentship for Master in Chemical Innovation 2013-2015).
July 19 – August 6, 2013, practical training of Ukrainian students of the NUPh at theHigher School Humanitas in Sosnowiec, Poland (they received basic knowledge of Polish language, studied a leadership course and course on writing of applications to obtain scientific and educational grants).
May 19 – June 19, 2013, 1st year PhD postgraduate student of KazNMU Ibadullaieva Galiia Seruarkizi underwent the scientific internship in specialty “Technology of pharmaceutical production” at the department of Pharmaceutical Technology of drugs (head of Department – Prof. Tikhonova S.O.) based on the topic of her dissertation work “Development and standardization of new herbal medicines based on CO2 extracts” (scientific supervisor: Prof. R.D Dilbarkhanov, KazNMU).
May 13 – 2, 2013, 5th course students of theSouth-Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy underwent the manufacturing practical training in “Technology of drugs” at the Department of Industrial Pharmacy (head of Department – Prof. Gladukh E.V.) and the Department of Industrial Technology of Drugs (head of Department. – Prof. Ruban O.A.). Group supervisor: D.Sc. in Pharmacy SKSPhA Professor Sagindykova Baian Akhmetivna.
May 13 – 27, 2013, manufacturing practical training in “Quality control and certification of drugs” was held at the Department of Quality Management (head of the Department – Prof. Kovalenko S.M.) and Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (head of the Department – Prof. Georgiyants V.A.) for the 4th course of South-Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy. Group supervisor: lecturer of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry of SKSPhA Korotkov Volodymyr.
March 1 – July 1, 2013, scientific internship in “Pharmacy” specialty of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Bolashak” scholarship holder, lecturer of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry of Khazakh National Medical University, Prof. Boshkaieva Asyl Kenesivna.
March 13- April 25, 2013, 5th course student of the Pharmaceutical Faculty of Tajik State Medical University named after Abu Ali Ibn Sina (Dushanbe) Ramazoni Sharofiddin Safazod underwent internship at the Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds (head of the Department – Prof. Kislichenko V.S.) to obtain consulting assistance for the writing of diploma project on topic: “Development of technology and biopharmaceutical research of tablets with Helianthus tuberous”.
February 25 – May 15, 2013, scientific internship of the senior lecturer of the Physics Department Zhyvotova A.M. took place on the base of the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Prague) in order to uplevel theoretical and practical training in the direction of “Biophysics”.
From 8 February to 7 June, 2013, 2nd course students of the KazNMU Pharmaceutical Faculty studied at the NUPh in the framework of academic exchange program. 2nd course students of KazNMU(Pharmaceutical Faculty) continued their education in the NUPh in the 2nd course (4th semester) within the interuniversity agreement between the National University of Pharmacy and Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov on educational and scientific cooperation signed on April 10, 2010, and to implement academic mobility program.
October 3 – December 28, 2012, deputy Dean of the Faculty for the foreign citizens’ education Assoc. Prof. Shmyrova Yu.V. received the grant from German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on internship in order to conduct research “Research studying” at the Free University in Berlin, Institüte für Pharmacie.
November 21 – December 20, 2012, – scientific advanced training internship of the NRU «Belgorod State University” (Russian Federation) lecturers on the base of the Department of Toxicological Chemistry and Department of Pharmacognosy of the NUPh.
April 6 – May 5, 2012, 5 lecturers of the NRU «Belgorod State University” (Russian Federation).
February 24- May 25, 2012, training of two 4th course students of Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov in the framework of academic exchange program.
October 30, 2011 – February 23, 2012, educational internship of four 2nd year Master degree students of the Pharmaceutical Faculty of Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov (Almaty) on the base of the following Departments of the NUPh:Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Department of Organisation and Economics of Pharmacy, Department of Management and Marketing in Pharmacy.
for the teaching assistants of the NUPh:
– July 6 – September 28, 2012, internship of the teaching assistant of the Department of Quality, Standardization and Certification of Medicines of the Institute of Pharmacy Professionals Qualification Improvement Zdoryk O.A. under the program “Visiting Scientist Program” (research project subject: “Food Ingredient Monograph Development”).
– August 13 – November 2, 2012, internship of the teaching assistant of the Department of Quality, Standardization and Certification of Medicines of the Institute of Pharmacy Professionals Qualification Improvement Prokopenko Yu.S. under the program “Visiting Scientist Program” (research project subject: “Food and Drug Informatics Database (Spectral Library)”.
In 2012-2013 Academic exchanges have been fulfilled:
In 2011-2012 Academic exchanges have been fulfilled:
- 13 August – 14 September, 2011 – practical training for students of Medical-Pharmaceutical Faculty of the University with the aim of use of library resourses of Bialystok Medical University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Poland.
- 24 February – 25 May 2012 – Training as a part of academic exchange programof 2 students of 4th year of SD Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Almaty city, Kazakhstan;
- 30 October 2011 – 23 February 2012 – educational internship of 4 magistrates of 2nd year SD Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University’s Faculty of Pharmacy, Almaty city, Kazakhstan, on basis of following NUPH’s departments: Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department; Organization and Economics of Pharmacy Department; Management and Marketing in Pharmacy Department;
- During academic year educational internshipfor lecturers of NRU’s “Belgorod State University” Pharmaceutical Faculty (Russian Federation) was held. It was aimed to improve professional skills of scientific staff:
- 3 October – 1 November 2011 – for 7 lecturers fromNRU “Belgorod State University”;
- 17 October – 15 November 2011 – for 2 lecturersfromNRU “Belgorod State University”;
- 6 April – 5 May 2012 – for 5 lecturers fromNRU “Belgorod State University”.
- 21 April – 10 May, 2011 – practical training at NUPh for Industrial Faculty students of Tajik State Medical University named after Abuali ibn Sino in Dushanbe (Tutor: Head of Industrial pharmacy dept. prof. Gladykh Ye.V.);
- 24 – 30 April, 2011 – practical training in Quality Control of Drugs at NUPh for 5thyear students of the Faculty of Pharmacy, South-Kazakh State Academy of Pharmacy in Chymkent (Tutor: Chief of Laboratory for Drugs Quality Control prof. Kovalenko S.N.);
- 11 April – 21 May 2011 – practical training at NUPh in drug technology for 3rd year students of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Kazakh National medical University after s.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty city (Tutor: Head of Dept. for Industrial technology of Drugs prof. Ruban E.A.);
- 15 – 25 July, 2011 – educational introductory internship for NUPh students by Pharmacy specialty within the frameworks of Summer course «International Summercamp Program- 2011» at the invitation of Students’ Society of Pharmaceutical Faculty of Ljubljana University, Slovenia;
During the last year there was a tendency of increasing students’ interest in obtaining Master degree futher, and raising interest of graduates by Pharmacy speciality from Medical Universities of CIS countries in post-graduate training on the base of National University of Pharmacy and internship for lecturers’ qualification improvement from foreign Universities.
Scientific and Research internship on the base of NUPh according to bilateral agreements on inter-universities cooperation in 2011-2012 year took place:
- 22 February – 21 March, 2011 – Internship at NUPh Dept. of Clinical pharmacology with Pharmaceutical care underwent Grigoryan Tatevik Samvelovna, clinical practitioner of Pharmacy Dept. of the Yerevan State Medical University named after Mkhitar Geratsi (tutor: prof. Zupanets I.А.);
- 1 October – 16 November, 2011 – internship for qualification improvement for academic staff (9 lecturers of Pharmaceutical Faculty of Scientific Research Institute «Belgorod State University», Russia;
- 30 October, 2011 – 23 February, 2012 – internship for Master program students of the 2nd year, Faculty of Pharmacy, Kazakh National medical universitynamed after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty:
– Esbolganova Aynur – Pharmaceutical Chemistry dept.;
– Semjanova Gauhar – Dept. of Organisation and Economics of Pharmacy;
– Bayjanova Karina and Konakbaeva Alua – Dept. of Management and Marketing in Pharmacy.
Development of inter-university cooperation with regular partners, namely “the Double Diploma Program”, is at the stage of implementation.
There is an agreement about advanced training in a NUPh’s Magistracy for students from KazNMU’s Pharmaceutical Faculty. Implementation of algorithm of similar program for Ukrainian students between NUPh and K. Martsynkovskyi Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan city, Poland.
In 2012-2013 academic year it is planned to expand “borders of practice” and student’s contingent, who will have the opportunity to undergo practical training and internship abroad and to increase amount of academic internship on NUPH’s basis for foreign lecturers from Universities abroad. It is planned to implement academic internships for academic teaching staff of the following foreign Universities:
– Belgorod State University, Russian Federation;
–Tiraspol Interregional University, Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic;
-Belarusian State University, Republic of Belarus;
-Tajik National University, Tajikistan;
– SD Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University , Almaty city;
-South-Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy, Shymkent;
– Almaty State medical institute of improvement of doctors, Almaty city, Kazakhstan.
In January 2012 NUPh submitted an application form for a project TЕMPUSIV, which gives grants for scientific and pedagogical staff, postgraduates, scientists and students to participate in academic exchange programs with Higher Educational Institutions-partners in this project from Belgium, France, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Moldova. TЕMPUS IV also gives a unique opportunity for NUPh’s Specialists to participate in scientific-educational activities in Universities mentioned and in annual conferences of European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (EAFP), which appears to be of the partners of the project.
High professional level of NUPh’s lecturers provides high quality training in pharmaceutical sphere for foreign specialists and attracts colleagues from abroad, so they invite NUPh scientists to their Universities to exchange experiences and to lecture in return.
Generally the number of employees and students’ business trips in 2011-2012 academic year was about 30. They travelled to Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Austria, Georgia, Russian Federation, Poland, Republic of Lithuania, Italy, Germany, France and Republic of Belarus.
Lecturers have visited following Universities to give cycles of thematic master classes aimed to improve specialists of pharmaceutical sphere and to represent NUPh during 2011/2012 year:
- Tajik Abuali Ibn Sino State Medical University, Dushanbe city (Tajikistan) – Professor of Pharmacology Department Zaichenko G.V., Head of Department of Quality Management, docent Lebedynets V. O., docent of Department Kovalenko S.M.);
- Tajik State National University, Faculty of Pharmacy (Tajikistan) – Head of Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Prof. Georgiyants V. A.;
- S. D. Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Faculty of Pharmacy (Kazakhstan) – Professor of Department of Clinical Pharmacology with Pharmaceutical Care Grintsov Y.F., Head of Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds Prof. Kyslychenko V.S.;
- Turkmen State University Ashkhabad, Faculty of Pharmacy (Turmenistan) –Head of Department of Pharmacotherapy, Prof. Kireev I. V., Head of Department of Fundamental and Language Training of Pre-university Department of the Faculty of Foreign Citizens Education, docent Kovalenko Z.I.;
- Secondary School number 20, Stary Oskol city (Russian Federation) –delegation of NUPh :, Vice-rector of research and educational work (international relations) Prof. Popov S. B., Director of College docent Prokopenko T.S., docent of the Department of Physical Education Ocheredko L.V.; Deputy Executive Secretary for Admission Committee of the Faculty of Foreign Citizens Education docent Senyuk I. V.
- Tiraspol Medical College named after L.A. Tarasevich (Moldovan Transdniestrian Republic) – associate professors of the dept. for Industrial Pharmacy and economics of NUPh Pharmacists Advanced Training Institute: КоjukhovaТ.L., Pechenejskaya L.A., Iakovenko V.К., Rolik S.M., Professor Shtrigol S.Yu., prof. of the dept. for quality, Standardisation and certification Dikhtyarova S.І.);
- Tashkent Medical University (Uzbekistan) – Director of the NUPh Pharmacists Advanced Training Institute prof. Piminov A.F.;
Lecturers giving by professors of European Universities
In the 2010/2011 academic year the cycle of thematic lecturers on «Pharmaceutical Education in the World» which was established in 2008, for specialists and professors of the University were continued with the lectures by high-skilled professionals from foreign scientific and education institutes – NUPh partners:
– Dr. Peter Theiss, Director of Pharmaceutical Concern «Peter Theiss Naturwaren»;
– Mr Martin Roitter, Manager at DAAD (German Academic Exchange Servise) in basis of the Embassy of German in Ukraine;
– Prof. Hussein Kanaan, Head of Pharmacognosy Department of Pharmaceutical Faculty, Lebanese University of Beirut;
– Dr. Saleh Dbeibo, President of Pharmaceutical Association of Lebanon;
– Prof. Eduardas Tarasevichus, Head of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department, Kaunas Medical University, President of Lithuanian Pharmaceutical Society;
– Dr. Jiovanni Rizzo (Intercept Pharmaceuticals Co, Italy), Chief of Laboratory for Clinical Research;
– Prof. Sakipova Z.B. «Registration and re-registration of Medicines» (Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty);
– Mr Miron Statsiv, Director of the Fullbright Program for Scientific Exchanges in Ukraine.