Information exchange, sharing of experience and teaching materials in the field of training of highly qualified personnel in pharmaceutical and biomedical specialties actively spreads within the existing interuniversity agreements.
Academic exchange programs, “academic mobility” (further education on the base of the NUPh, educational and scientific advanced training) and “visiting professors” program (master class lectures by the leading lecturers and researchers) actively works in the NUPh.
The all-Ukrainian public organization “EUROPEAN LEAGUE OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT” organizes an international scientific and pedagogical internship for pedagogical and academic staff of higher education institutions of I – IV levels of accreditation on the basis of the Economic University in Krakow (Poland).
Purpose of the internship: to increase the level of theoretical and practical training of postgraduate students, doctoral students, research scientists and academic staff, to help them master the newest unique methods, acquire experience in research and teaching, provide information exchange and expand scientific contacts.
Dates of the internship: January 8-26, 2018.
The internship program consists of three modules:
- New and innovative methods of teaching (online distance course and individual work)
- Higher education system in Poland (online distance course and individual work)
- Higher education system in Europe (3-day visiting module).
Deadline for submission of applications: December 15, 2017 (not including this date)
A certificate for 108 academic hours will be given upon completion of the internship.
Tel.: + 38-073-0332797
Within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement under the academic mobility program, the National University of Pharmacy annually accepts for training and internships students from pharmaceutical faculties of partner Universities.
One of such old friends and partners is the Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov in Almaty.
Thus, in October 2017, on the basis of the NUPh, the following master degree students underwent scientific internship in the framework of execution of a fragment of their research works on the topic of the their master’s thesis:
- DAUTOVA DINARA – 2nd course master degree student of Pharmaceutical Faculty of the KazNMU (internship base: Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds, scientific supervisor: Head of the Department, Prof. Kyslychenko V.S.) Topic: “Pharmaceutical development of suppositories with wormwood extracts Gmedina”
- MISERALI AIZADA – 1st course master degree student of Pharmaceutical Faculty of the KazNMU (internship base: Department of Chemistry of Natural Compounds, scientific supervisor: Head of the Department, Prof. Kyslychenko V.S.) Topic: “Pharmacological study of CO2 extract of walnut”
In November 2017, on the basis of the NUPh Department, the following master degree students and doctoral degree student of the KazNMU underwent scientific internship as part of execution of their research works:
- SEMBAIEVA BAKYT – 2nd course master degree student of Pharmaceutical Faculty of the KazNMU (internship base: Department of Organization and Economics, scientific supervisor: Nemchenko A.S.) Topic: “Pharmacoepidemiological and pharmacoeconomic analysis of medicines used in cardiological practice”
- SYDYKOV SERIKZHAN – 3rd year doctoral degree student of the KazNMU (internship base: Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacology, scientific supervisor: Zupanets I.A.). Topic: “Scientific and methodological substantiation of the centralized automated monitoring system of side effects of pharmaceutical products in the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- TULIEHIENOVA AIHERIM – 3rd year doctoral degree student of the KazNMU (internship basis: Department of Pharmacoeconomics, scientific supervisor: Yakovlieva L.V.). Topic: “Improvement of the system of legal regulation for prevention of counterfeit pharmaceutical product trafficking in the Republic of Kazakhstan”