The citizens of Morocco, graduates the 80-90s from the National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” came to Kharkiv with a friendly visit. A delegation of Alumni Association of Kharkiv Higher Education Institutions – Association des laureats de Kharkiv (ALK), has arrived to enhance and establish partnerships, according to its chairman Dahmi Raduana (KHPI, 1991 graduation).
On a delegation, Moroccan pharmacists visited Alma Mater, who had received Diplomas of pharmacists at Kharkiv State Pharmaceutical Institute, as it was at that time, under the Pharmacy educational program and successfully implemented their knowledge at their country. Among the graduates of NUPh were:
- Ez Zrheidi Mohamed (1987 graduation, Leading Pharmaceutical Distributor in Morocco);
- Duihi Abdel Aziz (1987 graduation, pharmacist in Demnath);
- Abdu Fatih (1992 graduation, pharmacist in Casablanca);
- Alami Shentofi Mohammed (1993 graduation, pharmacist in Casablanca);
- Toubix Turix (1995 graduation, pharmacist in Kenitra, ex-president of Kenitra Pharmaceutical Syndicate);
- El Hattab El Ibrahimi Abdallah (1995 graduation, pharmacist in Settat);
- Anwar Hamid (1995 graduation, pharmacist in Vlad Amran);
- El Idrissi Mohammed (2000 graduation, deputy of the Marrakesh City Council, Honorary Consul of Morocco in Ukraine in 2015, Head of the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine in Morocco).
The Rector of NUPh, Professor A. A. Kotvitska; Chief Vice-rector, Professor A.I. Fedosov; Vice-rector for scientific and pedagogical work, Professor T. V. Krutskih; Dean of the Faculty for Foreign Citizens’ Training, Associate Professor S. G. Kalaycheva greeted the guests. Moroccan pharmacists presented their reports about their personal life stories and their Alma Mater’s student memories.
At the meeting, they discussed the issues according to obtaining the pharmaceutical education by foreign students, the modern aspects of organizational process at the Faculty for Foreign Citizens in NUPh, learning environment and living conditions in the hostels for Moroccan students. After the registration of the Association members in the Book of Honorary guests of the National University of Pharmacy, presenting gifts to them and photo session, the delegation has been invited to the medical and biological, chemical and technological areas of the university. It was a place where a warm meeting has been carried out with Honorary Rector of NUPh, Academician of NAS of Ukraine V.P. Chernykh, with the Moroccan students who are studying here now. The future pharmacists of Morocco were pleased to see their compatriots. Communication between generations has been carried out in a friendly and emotional atmosphere. Finaly, the visit of Maroccan Delegation planted a Tree for Memory as a symbol of friendship and partnership.